Vivo X30 Pro just as the name suggests is the advanced version of the Vivo X30 smartphone. The phone features a similar body design with the later. It has a premium body with an impressive camera.
It also has a powerful Samsung processor and the trending 5G network support. Below is the Vivo X30 Pro full specification with the features, price, and availability.
Vivo X30 Pro Key Specs & Features
- 6.44 inch Super AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2400 Pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Android 9.0 (Pie); Funtouch 10.0
- Octa-core Exynos 980 (8 nm) Processor
- 32 MP Front Camera
- 64 MP + 13 MP + 32 MP + 8 MP Quad Rear camera
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB inbuilt Storage
- 4G & 5G Network Support
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display, optical)
- 33W Fast Battery Charging Capacity
- 4350 mAh Battery Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
The Vivo X30 Pro sport a premium body design that is built with a combination of glass and aluminum. The front is made with glass, while the back features glass and then aluminum frame.
The smooth panel is where you will find the cameras with an LED flash while the fingerprint is embedded on the screen. The Vivo X30 Pro measures 158.5 x 74.1 x 8.8 mm in dimension and weighs 198.5 g.
On the front, it offers a large screen size of 6.44 inches with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, a 20:9 ratio and 409 ppi density.
The screen is equipped with a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and display protection. It carries support for HDR and 800 nits type brightness.
On the camera department, the Vivo X30 Pro has a 64MP primary rear camera with the same f/1.8 aperture and 26.4mm focal length.
The first camera is paired with an 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide angle camera with a 122° FOV, and also has a 32MP professional f/2.0 portrait camera with a 50mm focal length.
Lastly is a 13MP periscope lens with a 5x optical zoom. The periscope lens allows the phone to offer up to 60x zoom, thrice that of the standard variant.
It also features Super Night Scene Mode 2.0 which brings multi-frame noise reduction and allows for brighter and more detailed night shots. Upfront is a selfies snapper of 32 MP with an f/2.45 aperture.
Hardware and Software
The Vivo X30 Pro Samsung Exynos 980 with an integrated 5G modem and which was co-developed with Vivo. The octa-core processor is running at a speed of 2.2 GHz with Mali-G76 MP5 for graphics related issues and gaming.
It has an inbuilt storage of 128GB another model with 256GB and they are all paired with 8GB RAM. Sadly it does not have support for micro SDcard.
The Vivo X30 Pro has support for SA and NSA networks (n41 and n78 bands) and boasts up to 2.55Gbps in download speeds. It also features 2.4GHz, 5GHz, and 5.8GHz WiFi; Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, and an audio jack.
Battery and Network
Fueling the smartphone is a 4350mAh battery with support for 33W Flash Charge via USB Type-C. It comes with liquid-cooling to keep the device temperature low when performing CPU-intensive tasks.
It runs on the Android 9.0 Pie with a new FunTouchOS 10 on the top. The smartphone also brings Multi-Turbo 2.5, a revamped UI, dynamic wallpapers, and software optimizations.
The dual SIM has 5G just as mention above with 4G and other regulars such as Bluetooth, WiFi, A-GPS and many more.
Vivo X30 Pro Price and Availability
The Vivo X30 Pro price starts at around 210,000 Naira ($573) for the 128GB storage, while the 256GB will sell for 230,000 Naira ($616).
You can order the smartphone in amazing colors at any online leading store across the country.
Vivo X30 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Vivo X30:
- Platform: Android 9.0 (Pie); Funtouch 10.0
- Processor: Octa-core Exynos 980 (8 nm), 2.2 GHz dual-core Cortex-A77 & 1.8 GHz hexa-core Cortex A55
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP5
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Colours: Black, Peach, Light Blue
- Dimension: 158.5 x 74.1 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 196.5 g (6.95 oz)
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.44 inch Super AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 64 MP (wide) + 13 MP (telephoto) + 32 MP (telephoto) + 8 MP (ultrawide) Quad Camera, 2160p@30fps Video
- Rear Camera Features: LED Flash, HDR, PDAF, Laser Autofocus, 5x Optical Zoom, OIS, Panorama
- Front Camera: 32 MP Camera, 1080p@30fps Video
- Built-in Storage: 128GB / 256GB
- Memory Card Support: No
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes, CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 5G: Yes, 5G band 41(2500), 78(3500); SA/NSA
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (under display, optical)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes (with dedicated mic)
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 4350mAh mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes, 33W Fast Charging Capacity