Top 10 world power by 2050
The world today is continue changing at a rapid rate. So by 2050 imagine a different geopolitical world. With some country stronger than the other. there might be some nations that would no longer exist because of political changes or maybe even climate changes. Something is for sure, overpopulation will take place which brings more famines, more pressure on food resources, more wars and fewer natural resources. So which country will dominate the world in the middle of 21st century.
10. Germany: by 2050 Germany may be the only European country to be among the top 10 strongest world power. why? because Europe countries report low growth and this trend is expected to continue. The Europeans population is currently shrinking, of the 80millions Europeans by 2020, by 2050 it would have decreased to less than 70millions, including the one million that Germany would have received. Europe will become less economy power and less influence in the world with only representative being Germany. The massive migration from Africa to Europe and Muslim to Europe is what will increase the population of Germany and not they fertility rate, meaning that by 2050 Europe and Germany will be much more economically diverse.
9. Nigeria: For the first time African country will surpass Europe country in term’s of economic power. Nigeria will be there undisputed economic power of the Continent with double of its population by 2050 with over 400millions inhabitants making it the 4the most populous country in the world. Nigeria is already the largest economy in Africa but by 2050 it will be among the top 10 world power. This will truly be an amazing lip showing that African can really emerged as world power. Nigeria is extremely a young country. The average age of Nigeria is currently 17 years old compared to the average age of Latin American which is 25 years old and that of Europe is 45 years old. Nigeria will be a strong power for decades to come. currently it’s the richest country in Africa in terms of production but the country suffer immensely from poverty and corruption. The oil production in the country has given them economic boost. Making them the 12th highest oil production country in the world surpassing country like Mexico. The current poverty rate in Nigeria is 33% which for most organisation like UN said is unacceptable copper with the fact that it’s the most powerful country in Africa.
8. Russia. Russia was never the same after the collapse of the solvent Union yet by 2050 they will be among the top ten most powerful country in the world but not as superpower as previously expected. Russia have problem of growing their population. it is estimated that Russia will be reduced by 30 million of its population in the middle of 21st century. By then China would have surpassed Russia by military power and Russia will no longer be a direct opponent to United States. Since a fact United States will no longer be the first or the second in world power. Russia will have exhausted their verse oil reserve but still retain some of their gas reserves. Russia importance will no longer be a significant. Russia currently have strategic geopolitical importance for its military power and oil and gas reserve which will provide energy and heat in the winter but why 2015 will truly be a new form of energy and alternative replace fuel oil and pacifier.
7. Japan: This Asian country has managed to post themselves as one of the top powerful countries in the world, but not to the same extent as it was before when it was 3rd world power. The reduction of their population in addition to decades of stagnation, starvation, and little economic growth. Well take it tour on Japan’s economy which but it will continue to be a highly developed and industrious nation. Though will not have the same influence and power as it does now. Russia have Over 125 million inhabitants but Russia will have less than a hundred million(98.8) by 2050. A terrible figure for economy as comparative as the Japanese. A significant portion of the working population will be over 65, this is dangerous as there won’t be enough people in the Labour market of Japanese. This will also put pressure on young people who be a minority of the society but in spite of that Japan will maintain its strong and dynamic economy. they will at least remain at the top 10 most powerful country in the world, unlike other nation such as France, untied kingdom or Italy.
6. Brazil: the current strongest power in Latin American is Brazil. It will also become one of the powerful and industrious country in the world by the middle of 21st century. With a considerable increase in population, it will jump from 200 million to 225 Million people by 2050. This population growth will help to boost Brazilian economy, coupled with the fact that the Brazilian population is filled with more young people with an average age of 28 years old, compared to other Latin American. for it immense population, territory and economy. Brazilian involvement in world affair would give them more power in matters concerning the continents of Latin America. Some years ago it was predicted that by 2050 Brazil will be the fourth most powerful country in the world but economic and political power has left the country into economic recession and by some estimate well last 2 more years. Therefore it projection has reduced considerably my 2012 Brazil has already surpassed the United Kingdom I was this VI world power but crisis has brings Brazil to eat current 9th position.
5. Mexico: by 2050 Mexico will be the most powerful country in Latin America its economy will be the most dynamic industrialize and prosperous on the planet. The explosive growth of a population will be more than 160 million. Mexico currently has the fastest growth in population in Latin America adding more than 40 million to its population coupled with the immigration from central American and Caribbean Mexico will have power to decide on matters of global importance your voice will be heard worldwide. By 2050 Mexico will ride side with It neighbour USA in terms of size and economy. Although United States will have a larger economy but Mexican will no longer be on d unfavorable position. that time both country will be at the similar level of development and it will be more favorable and reciprocate trade between the two countries. The massive migration of Central America immigrants we cause Mexico to establish a migratory border post to prevent wave of undocumented immigrants. In 2015 Mexican deported undocumented immigrants to the US.
4. Indonesia: Indonesia is the most unexpected out of this list. A country that made it took for granted it currently one of the most powerful country in the world and it will be thrown many country by 2050 and to the fourth position who stop this transformation is due to several reason but it mainly is demographic. Indonesia currently has 250 million inhabitants which made him the fourth most populated country in the world and it will fall to 5th place by 2050 but Indonesia is still expected to grow by 60 million by 2050. It will only be surpassed by Nigeria with it explosive population growth. By 2050 Indonesia will be the most power of Oceania and will maintain its position as the country with most population of Muslims in the world. By 2050 Islam will be the most populated religion in the world Indonesia will not only be strong economically but religious as well. However population is not everything for example Nigeria will double its population by 2050 but it will still be under 9th place. Indonesia has set many keys futures to develop their countries in terms of infrastructure, industrialisation, education and even their arm forces. This will help the country to be among the five most powerful countries in the world.
3. United State: the current and the only superpower in the World will no longer be alone in the middle of 21st century. The USA will surely continue to be a country undoubtedly powerful in all aspects economically, politically, and military but it will no longer be the sole superpower by 2050. The USA will have population of 400 million habitant adding 80 million to their current population but not by birth rate but by immigration. The influence and power of the US will be challenged by china which will surely surpass the US my size, economy and military power by 2050. Therefore there will be a strong fray on the east by China and USA close ally Japan.
2. India: India will be the most populated country in the world passing China with the most ridiculous population of 1.7 billion people. accumulating of over 80 percent of the world population. 1 of 5 human on earth will live in India by 2050. currently India is one of the fastest growing country in the world, in fact in 2014 India surpassed China as the fastest growing economy in the world. India just Like China will have a continuous growth in economy due to it large work Force. The country will be so diverse that it will become a melting pot of cultures, religious and ethnicity and it will become the most multi-ethnic nation in the world. India will be the country with the most English-speaking people in the world so passing USA. Correctly they already have a powerful military in the world so by 2050, they will have a powerful military rival to that of United States or even China.
1. China: Currently China is the second World power but only economically. On military they are currently on the third place but by 2050 things will be different. China will be the leading economic, military and political power in the world. They will dominate the world’s economy and will even have the most powerful military in the world or equivalent of that of the United state. China will be the only country in the world on this list that will climb in power despite having a reduction of an estimated 100 million inhabitants from now to 2050. And there are several reasons for that. China has implemented the single child policy so couple will only have one child between them but this was recently abolished when China find out they have aging population and this could affect the China’s growth the current average age of Chinese is 37 years old which is not considered young or old. China is also considered as factory head of the world, which is why they have deplorable environmental condition breeding the Beijing air is equivalent to smoking 25 cigarettes currently China is growing at the rate of 6% but this is a reduction from the previous 10%. So we can see that the rate of growth is decreasing but currently they are transforming from manufacturing economy to a service-based economy, based on domestic demand.
So with all these changes by 2050 it will also Imagine on how the world will be by 2100. It will truly be amazing to see the Current emerging countries such as Mexico, Brazil, Nigerian, India and Indonesia develop. Imposing themselves as the most powerful nation in the next 50 years to come. Thanks for reading my article, God bless you and your family.