ONLINE CHECKING OF WAEC RESULT
Steps on How to Check WAEC Online
1. Go to WAEC result checking official portal at www.waecdirect.orghttps:
2. Enter your center number and seat number in the required space. Your registration should look like this: 4310963***.
3. Select the year you sat for the exam i.e. 2019.
4. Select your Examination Type i.e. SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT.
5. Finally, enter your scratch card pin and serial number in the required space and then click submit to view your result.
To receive your WAEC result via SMS, follow the procedure outlined below:
Send SMS in the format below:
To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
For example -:
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Note: Ensure you abide strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Examination Result Breakdown
WAEC released the first series of the results 30 days after the conduct of the examination across Nigeria.
This was disclosed by the Head of WAEC in Nigeria, Mr Olu Olanipekun during a press briefing in Lagos on Tuesday. Olanipekun revealed that the examination which was concluded on February 4th across the federation was marked in three centres in Nigeria, Abeokuta, Enugu and Kaduna between February 15 and February 28.
He said: “Today, Tuesday the 3rd day of March, 2020, I am happy to announce the release of the results of candidates that sat the WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2020 – First Series, in Nigeria 30 days after the conclusion of the examination.
“A total of twelve thousand three hundred and ninety-five 12,395, candidates registered for the examination, out of which twelve thousand seventy-five,12,075, candidates sat the examination. Of the total number of candidates that sat the examination six thousand three hundred and thirty-one,6,331, were male and Five thousand seven hundred and forty-four,5,744 were female, representing 52% and 47.57% respectively.