NECO GCE Examination 2020/2021
The National Examinations Council (also known as NECO) is an examination body in Nigeria that conducts the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination and the General Certificate in Education in June/July and December/January respectively.
The National Examination Council (NECO) GCE 2019 Examination Commenced from Monday, 18th November to Wednesday, 18th December 2019. NOVEMBER NECO GCE 2020 Exam date is from November 2020 to December 2020 as Well. Registration begins as early as August and late Registration is from October to Nov 2020.
NECO GCE Time Table 2020/2021
This is to inform all candidates for this year’s NECO GCE NOV/DEC private candidates exam that the National Examination Council has not yet been released the updated version of the Timetable for 2020/2021 exam that will start this November 2020.
The National Examinations council has neither authorised nor permitted any person/agent or institution to register candidates on behalf of the Council, on a parallel or different website other than mynecoexams.com
The public is hereby advised to avoid having any transaction outside the regulations of the Council, as the Council will take no responsibility for consequences that may arise from such transactions.
For further information please contact NECO through firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, NECO support helplines and NECO zonal/state offices nationwide.
1. Candidates should confirm the specific venues for Oral French, Arabic and Stenography I & IV from NECO State Office where they are sitting for the examination.
2. Candidates should come along with their Computer/Laptops for Stenography Paper I &IV to the specified venue.
3. The Nigerian languages i.c. Hausa. Igbo and Yoruba include the Literature aspect.
4. BLIND CANDIDATES are to sit for the examination in their respective NECO State Offices and make use of the supplied Braille Sheets.
5. The ALBINOS AND BLIND CANDIDATES are to be given 30 minutes extra time across all papers.
6. Use of Scientific Calculator is allowed.
7. programmable calculator is not allowed
8. Bringing GSM into the examination hall is prohibited.
9. For Technical Drawing I and IV, candidates should come with their drawing instruments and materials.
How To Apply For NECO GCE 2020/ 2021
When the Application begins, follow the instructions below to Register:
Create an Account: Create an account by visiting https://ssceexternal.neco.gov.ng/ and clicking the Register Link.
Activate Your Account: An activation email will be sent to you. Follow the instructions contained in the email to activate your account. Sometimes the email might end up in your spam folder.
Login: Visit ssceexternal.neco.gov.ng Use your registered email and password to login
Make Payment: Once logged in, you can make payment for SSCE external examination. your payment is successful you will be issued exam and / or four figure table token(s)
Locate a Registration Point: To register, you have to visit any one of the approved cybercafes operators registration points. Visit https://operator.neco.gov.ng/ to help you locate one near you.
Register Offline: Register by providing your information including pictures, fingerprints and subjects you wish to sit for.
Print Your Photo-Card: Provide your token to upload your data, Once the system verifies your token, you will be issued a photo-card with your registration number and details.
NOTE: In order to upload candidates’ data to the NECO portal online and obtain examination numbers, a candidate must be registered and either have an online account or have it created for him/her by a cyber café Log in to the created account and purchase registration token (s) (scratch cards are no longer used for SSCE External registration).