How to Recover Lost Google Contacts for Android
Google always try giving the best of service to its users and at the same time also has a dedicated team that works diligently for the resolving the issues of their users. Google is used by millions of people across the world so are the issues met by the people. And amidst all those issues, people even end up forgetting or losing their Google contacts. But if you also have the same issue and want to do Google account recovery then tap on the below given steps.
Steps to recover Google account contacts
- Losing Google contacts unfortunate because as a user we lose track of people. But there is no need to panic because you can always recover back your contacts in few quick easy steps.
- Open any of the used web browser on your device and log in your Gmail account through app
- Now tap on the Gmail dropdown on the left most corner of the screen
- Once done, click on the contacts and click on the more option followed by the restore contacts
- Tap on custom option that will help you to restore your contacts between any specific time periods
- And click on restore option and you will be done.
- Now pick your android phone and launch the settings from home screen and notification shade or the app drawer
- Now tap on accounts and click add Google. You can choose the account which is linked with your contacts and you will be done.
- Move to menu button and click on sync now.
Thus you can sync your data lost and recover your Google account contacts.