How To Prevent Suicide In The Society
There are many reasons why a person might think about suicide. Most people who are suicidal have some type of mental condition or illness. Suicide is one of the top three causes of death for young people aged 14-35 years old. It common and is the second leading cause of death for college students.
What is suicide?
Suicide is the act of intentionally causing one’s own death.
Suicide is when one individual helps another bring about their own death indirectly by providing either advice or the means to the end.
Suicide can also be defined as when person choose to kill themselves.
- Mental disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Anxiety disorder
- Substance abuse
Causes of suicide
- Blunt force trauma
- Access to therapy.
- Reducing access to opioids and pesticides.
- Treatment of drugs and alcohol addiction, depression, and those who have attempted suicide in the past, may also be effective.
- Economic development through its ability to reduce poverty May be able to decrease suicide rates.
- Having skills like good ways of dealing with stress and solving problems.
- Having religious or cultural belief that say life is important.
- Having reasons for living.
- Having strong connections with family and friends, who are supportive.